Corporate Tax Services
Trowbridge, through our affiliated offices, provides corporate tax consulting and compliance. We specialize in U.S. Companies expanding to Canada with international operations. We also work with non-U.S. corporations to structure and maintain their U.S. presence. We help our clients pay the lowest worldwide effective tax rate by helping them structure their international operations, by monitoring transfer pricing, and by taking advantage of tax incentives and credits.
Our corporate tax services include:
- U.S. Federal and state income tax return preparation including consolidated tax returns, Form 5471s for non-U.S. subsidiaries, and related compliance matters.
- Foreign tax return preparation for foreign subsidiaries and foreign tax planning.
- Structuring cross-border transactions including setting-up foreign subsidiaries, taking advantage of overseas production and sales subsidiaries, selecting foreign locations with special tax regimes, and related matters.
- Maximizing the deferral of foreign profits from U.S. taxation.
- Foreign tax credit utilization to ensure double tax is not incurred.
- Transfer pricing and related matters such as structuring intercompany sales, service, and license agreements.
- Maximizing corporate tax incentives such as the research tax credit.
- Sales and use tax and VAT consulting and compliance.
Our approach is to work as a team with your internal or external legal, accounting and financial functions to provide your company with a solid, well monitored tax structure.